Westward Environmental, Inc. (Westward) is an environmental and engineering consulting firm providing a broad range of services to our clients including environmental, geologic, engineering, safety & health, and natural resource management.
Our business was built on relationships with our clients and business partners. These relationships were formed by the dedication of Westward employees to provide the service, knowledge and expertise that our customers rely on, at a fair price and delivered in a timely fashion. As a result of this customer driven philosophy, Westward’s client retention rates prove that this process works. Each year more than 80% of our business comes from clients that we have assisted for years and many of our new clients come to us through referrals from our existing customers. Westward has also maintained an excellent working relationship with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.
- The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Texas Aggregates and Concrete Association (TACA)
- Texas Asphalt Pavement Association (TXAPA)
- The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA)
- Earth Moving Contractors Association of Texas (ECAT)
- Associated General Contractors of America: Texas (AGCA)
- Oklahoma Aggregates Association (OKAA)